When there is a bladder infection or bladder control problem, some home remedies can provide relief. Celebrity nutritionist and dietitian Rujuta Diwekar tells what to eat and drink in case of lack of bladder control. (Loss of Bladder Control)
Loss of Bladder Control: The bladder controls the activities related to passing urine. But, bladder infections occur due to many reasons. Due to which, it also increases the risk of urinary tract infections. Similarly, many people also face difficulty in controlling urine. Especially, in pregnancy, women have to go to the washroom frequently and at times it becomes difficult for them to hold urine (urinary incontinence). As the pregnancy progresses, so does this problem. When there is a bladder infection or bladder control problem, some home remedies can provide relief. Celebrity nutritionist and dietitian Rujuta Diwekar tells what to eat and drink in case of lack of bladder control. (Loss of Bladder Control)
Urinary Incontinence Reasons
- During pregnancy, the muscles of the pelvic area become weak, which leads to the problem of bladder control. Actually, the bones of the pelvic area give support to the bladder. However, sometimes due to the weakening of the muscles in this part, the support is also reduced.
- Pregnant women are more prone to this problem, due to which the weight of the unborn child increases.
- Changes in hormone levels in the body also make it difficult to control urine.
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infections)
- There is also a problem with urinary incontinence due to the use of some specific medicines.
What should be the diet for bladder control?
- Rujuta Diwekar says that if you are unable to control urine or have other problems related to the bladder, you should eat dates in the morning.
- Boiling sprouted moong and matki also gives relief from this problem. (Diet Tips to Treat Urinary Incontinence)
- Desi ghee is also beneficial for the bladder. That is why, while eating food, mix one spoon of ghee in it and eat it.